Terms & Conditions
Luxury Home Concierge LLC requires that all persons or entities visiting HiltonHeadRentalResource.com agree to the following terms and conditions. By accessing the site, you confirm your agreement to and acceptance of these terms.
Information used unless otherwise specified, copyright in all subject matter on the Site is owned by Luxury Home Concierge LLC. To the extent that LHCHHI has the right to do so without compensation to third parties, and except for materials or information specifically provided under other terms, Luxury Home Concierge LLC grants you permission to copy or otherwise download from any Site, information and materials (including related graphics), provided:
1. The materials are for internal, non-commercial use only, and
2. Any copies of materials or portions thereof must include the copyright notice specified on the Site.
If attribution to LHCHHI is included, limited quotations from the content are hereby permitted. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any portion of the content without the prior written permission of Luxury Home Concierge LLC and its affiliates. Documents posted by Luxury Home Concierge LLC on a Site may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by LHCHHI or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppels or otherwise as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of LHCHHI or any third party.
The HiltonHeadRentalResource.com name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Luxury Home Concierge LLC and may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of Luxury Home Concierge LLC. Other products and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Luxury Home Concierge LLC is under no obligation to monitor the information residing or transmitted to this site. However, anyone accessing this site agrees that Luxury Home Concierge LLC may monitor the site to
(1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or governmental requests;
(2) in its sole discretion, operate the Site in a manner it deems proper or to protect against conduct it deems inappropriate.
Luxury Home Concierge LLC shall have the right but not the obligation, to reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to the Site that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
In the event Luxury Home Concierge LLC and any other affiliates receives information or materials through the Site, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, such information or material shall be deemed to be non confidential and LHCHHI assumes no obligation to protect same from disclosure. The submission of information or materials to LHCHHI shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Luxury Home Concierge LLC for any purpose whatever. In addition, you grant LHCHHI and its affiliates the right, in any form now or hereafter known, to reproduce, use, disclose, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, and publicly display and perform, any information or materials you submit to through any Site.
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this site and the Internet generally. In no event shall LHCHHI or its affiliates be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever; including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tort actions, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the content resulting from access to or use of this site, or the Internet generally, under contract, tort or any other cause of action or legal theory.
Although Luxury Home Concierge LLC believes the content to be accurate, complete, and current, LHCHHI and or its affiliates makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the content. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. The content of this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time, changes are made to the content herein. LHCHHI may make changes in the products and/or the services described herein at any time.
Access to the site (including any information or materials therein) is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by LHCHHI, affiliates or their respective employees shall create any warranty. Neither LHCHHI nor its affiliates warrant that the information or materials on, or access to, any site will be without interruption or error free.
Endorsements and Linked Sites
Some of the sites listed as links herein are not under the control of Luxury Home Concierge LLC. Accordingly, LHCHHI makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. The fact that LHCHHI has provided a link to a site is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by LHCHHI with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. Luxury Home Concierge LLC is providing these links only as a convenience to you. LHCHHI has not tested any information, software, or products found on these sites and therefore cannot make any representations whatsoever with respect thereto. There are risks in using any information, software, or products found on the Internet; and LHCHHI cautions you to make sure that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.
You agree that you will comply with any security processes and procedures (such as passwords) specified by Luxury Home Concierge LLC with respect to access to or use of the Site. Further, you agree not to access or attempt to access any areas of or through a Site which are not intended for general public access, unless you have been provided with explicit written authorization to do so by Luxury Home Concierge LLC and or its affiliates especially HiltonHeadRentalResource.com
Information Provided by You
Any information provided by you to Luxury Home Concierge LLC, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, shall be deemed to be non-confidential LHCHHI shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation.
Additionally, Luxury Home Concierge LLC and any or all affiliates shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
- CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10AM EST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out’s permitted and such incidents will incur charges. Anyone found in the property after 10AM will be fined $50 per person per hour. It is imperative that you vacate the premises on time so that the property can be properly prepared for the next guest. If you wish to occupy the property prior to 4PM you may make such a request. However, you are not to enter any property without prior consent from the management staff. All properties are inspected prior to each arrival. Should you enter before such inspection you will be held responsible for any damages regardless if they were there upon your arrival.
- SMOKING – ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING. If signs of smoking are found inside any property, $150 will be charged to the credit card on file for the reservation. Smoke outside ONLY.
- MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT – We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent for the entire rental period. If it is determined that we have been misled by the renter regarding this policy we have the right to remove you from the property and retain all rents collected.
- RESORT FEE – Covers such “must haves” as resort amenities, automobile entry, parking where applicable, our property preparation including household kitchen, laundry, bath starter supplies and amenities as well as Damage Protection Plan. Also includes bed and bath linens, secure WiFi and complimentary 48-state long distance calling in all properties, and our unparalleled guest service including 24-hour direct phone line to a member of our team who will assist you with any issue or problem that may arise.
- DAMAGE PROTECTION PLAN – Rental guest receive peace of mind for accidental damage coverage during their stay. The protection will cover up to $1,000 for reported accidental damage with exception of a $50.00 deductible. Damage must be reported before your departure. The protection plan does not cover malicious or intentional damage. Guests will be responsible for any expense in excess of $1,000. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Agent harmless for any damages to the dwelling, grounds, structure and furnishings, including costs and attorney’s fees, caused by the Guest’s negligence, or the persons in the Guest’s party or their guests, which occur during Guest’s occupancy. Please report any and all incidents as soon as possible. Any damages not reported prior to departure will be the guest responsibility.
- PAYMENT – ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN U.S. FUNDS. The reservation deposit equals 25% of the total rental and is due immediately to hold your reservation and bind this rental agreement. Full payment of your rental is due forty five (45) days from date of arrival. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks or major credit cards (excluding AMEX) also accepted payable to: Luxury Home Concierge Escrow Account
PLEASE write date of stay and address of your rental property on your check!
Please mail payments to:
Luxury Home Concierge LLC
301 Central Avenue #329
Hilton Head, SC 29926
- CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 10% Cancellation Fee based on Rental Fee AND forfeiture of the Resort and Reservation Fees. Cancellations 46 to 89 days prior to arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellations within (45) days of arrival forfeit all funds collected. However, you may purchase travel insurance to protect you from unforeseen events that impact your travel. Early departure does not warrant any refund.
- MONTHLY RESERVATIONS and CANCELLATIONS – Monthly rentals require a 25% deposit. Monthly renters who make changes that result in a shortened stay must be made at least one hundred twenty (120) days prior to arrival date. Any changes that result in a shortened stay will be subject to the adjusted amount of time and the then published rate for the time period being reserved, not a prorated amount based on the original contract. Cancellations outside of 120 days from arrival will result in forfeiture of 50% of the deposit and forfeiture of the Resort and Reservation Fees. Cancellations within one hundred twenty (120) days forfeit all funds received. You may purchase travel insurance to protect you from unforeseen events that impact your travel plans. Early departure does not warrant any refund. Anyone requiring mailbox service must contact the local post office. We do not have access to the mailboxes onsite for any property and some simply do not have them. Local post office – 843.785.7002
- PROPERTY OWNER RIGHTS TO CANCEL – under these terms the owner of the property reserves the right to cancel any reservation within 7 days of the initial payment so long as the arrival date is greater than 90 days from the initial payment date. In such an event all funds will be refunded to you at no charge. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per property is limited to the above stated occupancy. Any additional occupants will be charged $25.00 per person per night plus any additional linen charges.
- HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS – Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods and peak rental season. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night minimum or departure cleaning fees.
- POOL/JACCUZZI HEAT For Single Family Homes – Pool/Jacuzzi heat is available at an additional charge and must be arranged at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Due to unforeseen mechanical problems with heating of pools and hot tubs, we will refund unused heat fee, but no adjustment will be made to the processing fee or the rental fee for the property.
POOL HEAT is based on propane usage with a nonrefundable $405 minimum charge and that covers approximately 60 gallons of propane usage (this includes a $75 processing fee.) The propane meter is read at the time the system is turned on and again the day of check out. The use is determined by calculating the amount of gas used in the tank and multiplying that by $5.50 per gallon. Any usage over the minimum will be charged to your credit card within 7 days of your departure. No refunds for any unused portion of the propane fee. By ordering and paying for this service you understand that, depending on the time of year, propane usage can be significant, and charges can range as high as a $1,000 or more. The “average” winter week long rental cost is about $650.
JACUZZI HEAT In the high Summer season from June through August the Jacuzzi heat is FREE. All other times it is a $210 flat rate fee with no ties to propane usage.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Linens and bath towels are included in the unit but daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however it is available at an additional rate. Bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. DO NOT hang any towels or garments on any balcony or railing or any publicly viewable area. Fines can and will be assessed by the Property Owners Association and are your responsibility.
- EXCESSIVE TRASH – while we understand you are paying for the access to use the property, we also want you to understand that this property costs a lot of money, takes a lot of people to keep it in pristine condition and excessive trash and misuse of any property will not be tolerated. All trash is to be placed in the outside garbage prior to departure and this includes beverage containers and tops, cigarette butts and things like water balloons or paper scraps. Any property found to have excessive trash or misuse is subject to a $75 per hour fine for cleanup and banned from returning for any future use of any of our properties.
- REPAIRS – Even the best or newest equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. Luxury Home Concierge uses the best maintenance personnel available. Problems are corrected as soon as possible. Agent or an authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises during business hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care or maintenance of the premises. Refunds will not be issued due to malfunctioning equipment or other guest dissatisfaction unless the problem persists for more than 2 business days.
- USE – Any use of the dwelling other than residential use during a family vacation must be approved by the Agent. If the dwelling is to be used for any event, such as weddings, reception, or large gatherings, the Guest agrees to submit a request for approval to the Agent and adhere to the Agent’s determination on that request. If the Agent approves the event, the Guest may be required to pay an additional event fee. If the Guest misrepresents an event to the Agent, the Guest agrees that the Agent may refuse occupancy or have the dwelling vacated and the Guest will not be entitled to a refund.
- ALTERATIONS or CHANGES TO PROPERTY – we strongly recommend you and your guest not move any of the furnishings, equipment or fixtures in the property. If any furniture item is moved and not returned to its original location prior to departure you will incur a minimum $45 charge. Any use of tape, nails, staples, push pins or any similar product on any interior or exterior walls is strictly prohibited. Should damage occur from such actions you will be responsible for any repair cost required to return any area to its original condition. This also applies to TV and audio equipment. Any changes or modifications to the AV equipment can incur up to a $500 fine plus the cost of professional technicians to repair any issues. DO NOT ALLOW KIDS TO PLAY WITH OR ADJUST THE AUDIO AND VIDEO COMPONENTS!
- LOST & FOUND – Agent will make every effort to find and return any lost or left behind items to guest at guest’s expense. There is a $30 fee for handling returning an item to you plus postage. Agent is not responsible for any items left behind.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. Any reservations with security deposits in place will not be subject to rate changes.
- PARKING PASSES – In each property car passes are based on 1 car pass per bedroom, per week and passes will be mailed* to the primary rental guest address. There is a $5 per pass processing fee for each additional mailing address request. Renters must display parking pass on the front left dashboard at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense. Reissuing parking passes are charged at $20 each. No passes are needed for property in the Forest Beach Area.
*As of 5/1/18 any Sea Pines Reservations will pay $20 per vehicle per week to be picked up at the Sea Pines Gate upon arrival.
- HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – NO REFUNDS WILLBE BE GIVEN, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- PETS – AT THIS TIME NONE OF OUR PROPERTIES ARE PET FRIENDLY. If found that pets are in the property we have the right to remove you from the property and retain all rents collected.
- FIREWORKS – Are strictly prohibited in Beaufort County/Hilton Head Island. Any use of or storing of any fireworks in or around any rental property is strictly prohibited.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
DEPARTURE NOTES – The following items are asked of you when renting this property:
a. All trash should be placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started. Please remove linens.
b. Master Key is left in key box outside of unit and all other keys are left on the kitchen table (if the property is a key entry property) and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged. There is a $10 per item charge! Do not remove from the property!
g. No Early Check-In or Late Check-Outs – 10AM Departure
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above.
I agree that all rental monies are only refundable per cancellation policy above.
I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
By Clicking “I Agree” I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
*Any payment of funds for this reservation constitutes acceptance of all the terms and conditions set forth in this contract. Every contract requires a valid credit card to be placed on file for any incidentals regardless of payment option chosen.